Find answers to your most common questions here.
- What are the age restrictions for the shows?
Friday 19 August - Gorillaz: 16+ only. Anyone aged 16-17 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian (18 or over).
Saturday 20 August - APE Presents Field Day: 18+ only
Thursday 25 August - Tame Impala: 16+ only. Anyone aged 16-17 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian (18 or over).
Friday 26 August - The National: 10+ only. Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian (18 or over).
Saturday 27 August - Disclosure: 16+ only. Anyone aged 16-17 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian (18 or over).
Sunday 28 August - Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds: 10+ only. Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian (18 or over).
- Where can I register my lost property?
All found property should be handed in to the Information and Help Point.
If customers have lost an item in any non-general admission area (Luno VIP, Luno VIP View, Viewing Platform they are advised in the first instance to check with staff in that area. Although all found property must be handed over to the Information Point, items found in any non-general admission area will likely only be taken to the information point the next morning.
We work with a leading lost property specialists who handle all our enquiries. If you lost an item at the event, it may have been found.
Complete the form on this link with as much information as possible, including any distinguishing features that will identify you as the owner.
After the event, lost property is sent to Zero Burden Services, this process can take a few days. Once the items have been received, ZBS will respond to every single enquiry within 1-2 working days. If the item matches, you will be invited to arrange for your item to be posted back to you.
Once you complete the form, you will receive a unique reference number that will be attached to your enquiry and will be used should ZBS need to contact you at any time.
Instructions for customers who have lost property
If customers are still at the festival, or can get back to the event during the free-to-enter midweek period:
- Customers are advised to go to the information point where a member of staff will be able to tell them if their item has already been handed in.
- All found items are handed in to the information point, so there is a possibility that lost items will be located straight away.
- If the item cannot currently be located customers should fill out a lost item enquiry form at https://notlostenquiry.com/all-points-east/ this can be completed on any internet connected device.
- All missing items must be reported using this form by 28th August 2022. After this date the online form will be closed for submissions.
- These details will be processed by a dedicated lost team member, who will aim to reunite the customer with their property.
If customers have already left the festival and are not able to get back to the event during the free-to-enter midweek period:
- Customers should fill out a missing property form at https://notlostenquiry.com/all-points-east/ this can be completed on any internet connected device.
- All missing items must be reported using this form by 30th September 2022 After this date the online form will be closed for submissions.
- These details will be processed by a dedicated lost property team member, who will aim to reunite the customer with their property.
All details submitted will only be used for the purposes of reuniting customers with their property. All unclaimed items will be donated to charity or recycled.
- What time is last entry?
Gates close at 8.30pm, and the Box Office will close at 8pm. Please make sure you’re onsite in advance of these times in case of queues.
- Can I leave the site and come back in?
There is no re-admission to All Points East after entry. Please plan ahead, once you’re in, you’re in!
- What size bag can I bring onsite?
We have updated our bag policy so we can carry out efficient security screening. Only one bag is allowed per person. All persons and bags will be subject to search on entry. It’s better for everyone if you do not bring a bag at all. If you do need to bring a bag, an A4 size bag (297mm x 210mm x 210mm) is permitted.
- Can I bring camping chairs/stools?
Seats and chairs of any kind not permitted into the event. This includes seat sticks and inflatable seats.
- Can I bring in food & drink?
No food or drink is permitted to be brought into All Points East (With the exception of an empty reusable water bottle to fill up onsite). There are a wide variety of bars and food traders open throughout the event, as well as free water points.
- Rail Strike Info
We know that there are ongoing transport disruptions planned for the 19th & 20th August which might affect customers getting to and from All Points East. We want to ensure our guests have the best possible experience at All Points East and that includes getting to and from the event safely and efficiently. Please visit https://tfl.gov.uk/ for official guidance. We encourage all customers to please check and plan your route before starting your journey to All Points East.
You may be required, as a condition of entry, to comply with any Covid 19 regulations, restrictions and/or entry requirements imposed at the time of the concert by the event organiser or relevant authority (and the event organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to the event if these are not complied with).
Please check back for any further updates.
In the NBHD will return in 2022, Sunday 21 - Wednesday 24 August! View the full programme here.
- What are the opening hours for In the Neighbourhood?
SUNDAY 21ST AUGUST: 12PM - 09:15PM
MONDAY 22ND, TUESDAY 23RD & WEDNESDAY 24TH AUGUST: 10AM - 09:45PM
- What are the age restrictions for In the Neighbourhood?
Anyone under the age of 16 will not be permitted on site unless accompanied by an adult 18 years or over.
Further age restrictions may apply for any specific areas inside the event which are access controlled (such as the open-air cinema).
Children of all ages are permitted to enter the event (subject to being accompanied as above).
Some activities may have age restrictions, which will be advertised in publicity or at point of entry.
- Can I bring buggies/pushchairs?
Yes, buggies and pushchairs are permitted.
- Can I bring camping chairs/stools?
Yes, you can bring camping chairs on site.
- Can I bring in food & drink?
You are welcome to bring picnics into the main event, but please note that for any specific areas inside the event which are ticketed or access-controlled (such as the open air cinema), only food & drink which is purchased at the event is permitted, with the exception of water in unopened plastic containers of up to 500ml, and baby food where not in glass containers.
Note that no glass or cans are permitted anywhere in the Luno presents All Points East site at any time. There are a wide variety of licensed bars and catering open throughout the event, as well as free water points.
- Can I pre-book outdoor cinema screenings?
There is no pre-booking for the outdoor cinema. Please arrive early as possible to avoid disappointment.
- Can I bring my dog?
Animals, with the exception of assistance dogs, are not permitted at any time within any areas of the site which are access controlled (such as the open-air cinema). Well behaved dogs on leads will be permitted outside of these areas.