- There is no re-admission to the event after entry. Please plan ahead, once you’re in, you’re in!
- This is a fully standing event.
- Seats and chairs of any kind not permitted into the event. This includes seat sticks and inflatable seats.
- No food or drink is permitted to be brought into All Points East with the exception of an empty reusable water bottle to fill up on site or water in unopened plastic containers of up to 500ml.
- We have updated our bag policy so we can carry out efficient security screening. Only one bag is allowed per person. All persons and bags will be subject to search on entry. It’s better for everyone if you do not bring a bag at all. If you do need to bring a bag, an A4 size bag (297mm x 210mm x 210mm) is permitted.
Please read on for more information on dates, timings, and more.
You may be required, as a condition of entry, to comply with any Covid 19 regulations, restrictions and/or entry requirements imposed at the time of the event by the event organiser or relevant authority (and the event organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to the event if these are not complied with).
Facilities & Services
All bars, food traders and concessions accept Chip & PIN payment as well as contactless payment (up to £100) and this is the quickest and most efficient way of paying.
Please note that there will be no ATMs onsite.
There is free water available throughout the event. Locations are signposted and are also shown on the event maps.
If you need Information, or any help with Customer Service, Welfare, First Aid or Accessibility, please head to the First Aid & Welfare tent near the Main Entrance.
Welfare and First Aid provisions are operated by our trained and experienced staff. Services are open during event hours and all visits are logged and recorded.
Everyone should feel safe at All Points East, and we actively work to create a welcoming and fun space for all.
If at any point you are a victim of such behaviour or feel unsafe or uncomfortable, we encourage you to report it to any member of staff who will be able to assist you in seeking the help you require. Alternatively, you can visit our specially trained and caring staff based at the Welfare Tent on site, who will listen to any concerns or issues with discretion and confidentiality.
Stand Up To Street Harrassment with L’Oreal
L’Oréal Paris is collaborating with All Points to support women, festival staff and allies to learn more about personal safety.
Living by its revolutionary tagline, ‘I’m worth it’, L’Oréal Paris actively looks to combat street harassment through its global Stand Up programme. The training has been delivered nationally since April 2022 by The Suzy Lamplugh Trust, the UK's pioneering personal safety charity and leading stalking authority, whose mission is to reduce the risk and prevalence of abuse, aggression, and violence. It aims to empower everyone to be active bystanders when they see harassment taking place, and safely help to help to defuse situations, discourage harassers, and support victims.
You can take the 10 minute training session here.
Ask For Angela
The Ask for Angela initiative is in place across the event site. If you feel unsafe, vulnerable or threatened you can discreetly seek help by approaching festival staff and asking them for ‘Angela’. This code-phrase will indicate to staff that you require help with your situation and a trained member of staff will then look to support and assist you.
Left Luggage / Cloakroom
There are no luggage facilities at the event. You can leave your bags at one of Stasher’s hundreds of left luggage locations for only £6 per day (insured up to £1,000). Locations within walking distance of festival. Use the code APE for 10% off: listed here.
Lost an item at All Points East?
We work with the lost property specialists, NotLost, who handle all our enquiries. To report a missing item, please fill in this form with as much information as possible, including any distinguishing features that will identify you as the owner, by 25th September 2023. Alternatively please scan the QR code here.
All found property should be handed in to First Aid & Welfare, located near the Main Entrance.
After the event, lost property is sent to Complete Lost Property Service (CLPS), this process can take a few days. Once the items have been received, CLPS will respond to each enquiry within 3 working days. If the item is a match, you will be invited to arrange for your item to be posted back to you. Once you have completed the form, you will receive a unique reference number which will be used should CLPS need to contact you.
All details submitted will only be used for the purposes of reuniting customers with their property. All unclaimed items will be donated to charity or recycled.
We will have a wide range of food traders and bars serving beer, wine, spirits, cocktails and soft drinks.
If you have a food intolerance, several of our food vendors will offer suitable meals based on your requirements, but these may not be suitable for visitors with allergies - please visit our Customer Service team based at the First Aid & Welfare Area if you cannot find what you want. They will point you in the right direction.
No food or drink is permitted to be brought into Luno presents All Points East with the exception of an empty reusable water bottle to fill up on site or water in unopened plastic containers of up to 500ml.
Toilets are located around the site. Accessible toilets are located at each toilet block.
All Points East offers funfair rides, attractions and games, which operate on a pay-as-you go basis and must be used in accordance with the operator’s instructions including in respect of health and safety. Use of any such funfair rides, attractions and games is entirely at your own risk.
There will be official merchandise vendors throughout the event site selling a range of event and artist merchandise. All official merchandise is certified ethically sourced. Please do not buy from illegal street traders selling counterfeit goods outside of the event..
This is a fully standing show, however we do offer seating areas around some of the food concessions where you can eat your meal. We can rely on the British weather to be unpredictable so please come prepared with suncream and hats if the weather is good and waterproof coats and shoes if the weather is bad! Check the London weather forecast in advance on the BBC’s weather pages.
Please bring any medication that you would normally take, but no more than you would personally expect to take over the duration of the event. Tell your friends about any allergies you have. All medication must be clearly labelled as prescribed and the name on the prescription label must match that of the ticket holder. Medication can be safely stored and refrigerated at the event First Aid point on site if required. Please remember that all medication must be self-administered.
Please take care of your ears! With music above 87 dB it is smart to use earplugs with a special music filter. With these earplugs you can still hear the music perfectly, conversations remain intelligible and most important of all, you prevent hearing damage and any ringing after the event. In addition, Alpine earplugs are super comfortable. During All Points East Alpine earplugs will be available at the Alpine earplug booth. Alpine earplugs are reusable, so you can protect your ears not only at All Points East but on other festivals as well. Love your ears!
RESTRICTIONS & PROHIBITED ITEMS
There is no re-admission to ticketed events after entry. Please plan ahead, once you’re in, you’re in!
No food or drink is permitted to be brought into All Points East with the exception of an empty reusable water bottle to fill up on site or water in unopened plastic containers of up to 500ml.
There are a wide variety of licensed bars and catering open throughout the event, as well as free water points.
All shows are fully standing. You are welcome to bring a small picnic blanket for personal use in quieter areas away from stages - but please be aware that due to the busy nature of the shows you may be asked at any time by a steward or member of security to pack blankets away. Please also note that you cannot claim a spot with a picnic blanket (or similar) and leave it unattended. Please make sure to take your picnic blanket home with you after the event. These policies are there to ensure the safety and enjoyment of everyone at the event so we thank you in advance for your cooperation.
If you are lucky enough to look under 25, we may ask you to prove your age when entering the event or when attempting to buy alcohol as part of our Challenge 25 Alcohol Policy.
Any one of the following is considered an acceptable form of ID:
- Passport (not a photocopy). Foreign passports are acceptable if in suitable condition and include a photograph.
- Full or provisional photo card driving license issued by the DVLA.
- Proof Of Age Card - The card must be part of the PASS scheme and carry their hologram.
If you are under 18 you are committing an offence if you attempt to buy alcohol. Similarly, anyone purchasing alcohol for someone under 18 is committing an offence.
Animals, with the exception of assistance dogs, are not permitted at any time on concert days.
Smoking cigarettes (or electronic cigarettes) is not permitted in indoor bars and venues. Please dispose of your cigarette butts responsibly – rubbish from smokers is a major cause of litter in Victoria Park and is damaging to wildlife.
Illegal and antisocial behaviour will not be tolerated and will lead to ejection from the event. For the safety of all our visitors, crowd surfing and moshing are prohibited
In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all patrons, AEG and the Site reserves the right in its reasonable discretion to conduct security searches of persons, clothing, bags and all other items on entry and exit and to confiscate items which may cause danger or disruption to the Event with no refunds (please note that we are not responsible for any prohibited items or other items that we deem inappropriate or unsafe that are confiscated).
- Golf umbrellas, parasols and the like are not permitted at concert events for safety reasons.
- Chairs, seats, shooting sticks and tables are not permitted at concert events for safety reasons. ALL CONCERT EVENTS ARE STANDING SHOWS.
- Suitcases, luggage and large bags (anything bigger than a canvas shopping bag / overarm bag) are prohibited and there are no cloakroom facilities at the event. You can leave your bags at one of Stasher’s hundreds of left luggage locations for only £6 per day (insured up to £750). Locations within walking distance of festival. Use the code APE for 10% off: listed here. Train stations in London where items can be stored for a fee are listed here.
- Air horns, selfie sticks, spray cans, Chinese lanterns, dangerous or hazardous weapons/items, fireworks, flags, gas canisters, hand held communication devices such as radios, radio jammers/scanners and the like; glass (of any kind), high-viz, klaxons and other similar items capable of making loud noise, laser pens, scooters, skateboards and bicycles are prohibited, and any other items which we consider to be unsafe or pose a risk to public safety and/or security; - signs or inappropriate branded items.
- New psychoactive substances / so-called ‘legal highs’ are strictly forbidden at the event and following the introduction of the Psychoactive Substances Act on 26 May 2016, could result in penalties for possession or supply.
- Unauthorized professional photography or filming equipment is strictly prohibited. Your bags will be searched upon entry to the event and cameras will be permitted at the security team’s discretion, so if in doubt don’t bring it!
Customers should note:
- Banners are permitted up to A1 in size
- Banners that have battery-powered fairy lights on them will be permitted
- Banners should only be constructed of bendable materials – i.e cardboard/paper is fine.
- Wood/MDF etc is not acceptable.
- Banners or flags cannot have flag poles on them.
- Customers should please respect other fans and not compromise their enjoyment of the show with their signs or banners.
- Final decision on the suitability of signs and banners rests with the stewards team at the event entrances.
IN THE NEIGHBOURHOOD EVENT INFO
Anyone under the age of 16 will not be permitted on site unless accompanied by an adult 18 years or over.
Further age restrictions may apply for any specific areas inside the event which are access controlled (such as the open-air cinema).
Children of all ages are permitted to enter the event (subject to being accompanied as above).
In order to facilitate the security safety and comfort of all patrons, AEG and the site reserves the right in its reasonable discretion to conduct security searches of persons, clothing, bags and all other items on entry and exit and to confiscate items which may cause danger or disruption to the Event with no refunds (please note that we are not responsible for any prohibited items or other items that we deem inappropriate or unsafe that are confiscated).
Illegal and unacceptable behaviour will not be tolerated and will lead to ejection from the event.
If you have been a victim of such behaviour, or feel unsafe or uncomfortable, we actively encourage you to report this to a member of our specially trained and caring staff at Welfare who will be able to listen to any concerns or issues with discretion and confidentiality.
Alternatively any issues can be emailed through to email@example.com In advance and during the event.
You are welcome to bring picnics into the event. Note that no glass is permitted anywhere in the All Points East site at any time. There are a wide variety of licensed bars and catering open throughout the event, as well as free water points.
Animals, with the exception of assistance dogs, are not permitted at any time within any areas of the site which are access controlled (such as the open-air cinema). Well behaved dogs on leads will be permitted outside of these areas.
• Dangerous or Hazardous Items
• Illegal substances & new psychoactive substances (“Legal highs”)
• Professional cameras, go-pros, video cameras
• Flags, Banners & Poles
• Glass (of any kind), Chinese Lanterns, Fire or Fireworks
• Skateboards & Scooters
• Bicycles (cyclists may pass through the event site but must dismount)
• Spray cans, Air Horns, Klaxons, or similar
• Any other items which we consider to be unsafe or pose risk to public safet